You'll definitely be the most popular person at your game day party when you bring this with you! Or... you can eat it for lunch because you need to take a picture of the recipe. The things we do for you! ;P
This pull apart bread is SUPER easy to make. It requires no technique- other than cutting bread. Use a serrated knife and you've done the hardest part of the recipe!
Vegan Cheddar Coconut Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
1 loaf round bread (we used Italian, sour dough would work too!)
1 stick Earth Balance butter
5 slices Daiya cheddar
1/8 cup Daiya cheddar shreds
1/2 cup Phoney Baloney's coconut bacon
Vegan Ranch Dressing
Green onions for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of bread width-wise and length-wise but don't cut all the way through to the bottom. You want about 1 inch squares.
- Cut thin pats of the Earth Balance butter and stuff it into all of the crevices. Leave a tiny bit of butter to rub onto the top of the bread. You don't want to stuff it too far down so that the squares break apart, and you want to leave room for the cheese.
- Cut Daiya slice circles in half and stuff them into the crevices. We had to break some of the slices into smaller pieces to get the entire thing full of cheese.
- Use that little bit of Earth Balance left to put onto the top of the bread squares, then sprinkle Daiya cheddar on top. I guess this is optional but we like how the shreds get crispy.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. If you find that the cheese isn't get melty enough, you can turn your broiler on. The high heat will get everything melted in about a minute so keep a close eye on it!
- Once it's done baking, throw coconut bacon into the crevices.
- Drizzle vegan ranch, more bacon, and green onions on top.
- Fight for who gets the middle piece and ENJOY! :)