how to make a tofu scramble
- Drain and wrap tofu in an absorbent towel.
- Warm skillet over medium heat, add 2 TBSP of oil and evenly coat the bottom of your skillet.
- Crumble tofu into the pan, using your fingers to break the pieces apart. I usually break the block into 5-6 pieces and then use a fork to keep it chunky and mix it around.
- Pour RATIONS Tofu Scramble Seasoning over tofu and mix well, trying to add color to as much tofu as possible.
- Continue to stir and mix tofu until it's heated throughout, anywhere from 8 to10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides (like toast or potatoes) or toppings (like Phoney Baloney's Coconut Bacon or salsa).